For whom is it suitable?
Our experts and methodologists have developed and conducted
What makes our training programs unique?
Training programs are developed using a competency-based approach, as well as best practices and researches in the social sphere
The developed programs are logical, structured, it is easy to train trainers with them
Our programs provide systematic progressive learning of knowledge and skills, their consolidation in practice
After completing the training, employees are prepared to perform work tasks
Programs are developed based on scientific approaches to the specifics of adult learning
After passing our programs, the efficiency of employees increases
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE “TRAINING PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT” SERVICE PACKAGE?
- Handouts for the trainer (description of the training process and additional materials)
- Power Point presentations
- Handouts for the participant with instructions and training materials
HOW ARE OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS CREATING?
ILDC DEVELOPS TRAINING PROGRAMS BASED ON COMPETENCE APPROACH
WHAT IS A COMPETENCE-BASED APPROACH?
Competence-based approach is a system that includes training of specialists in training programs that meet their professional needs.
According to the competence-based approach, we determine the position that needs training. Further, the model provides clarification of professional functions, elements of activity, responsibilities of the position. In the following, we highlight the ability to perform these elements of activity – the knowledge, skills and abilities that are required to perform the assigned functions in the workplace, assigned to this position
Programs,developed by ILDC
In 2019, the ILDC team developed a training program “Reliable Basis” based on customer materials
- to train adopters, foster parents, guardians, specialists, and practitioners in the field of children’s welfare who work with families and children in state, public and religious organizations, etc
After training, participants received the following results:
- adopters, foster parents, and guardians are able to use the model to structure care methods that will help them to more actively support children’s development, and cultivate a sense of security and resilience of children
- adopters, foster parents, and guardians have more methods of upbringing and can better analyze the behavior of children
- adopters, foster parents, and guardians are able to form trusting relationships and a sense of security in children
The program was commissioned by the “Children’s Rescue Service” in 2020.
The program aims to develop knowledge and skills on the following topics:
- detection of sexual violence, taking into account online violence: the work of a multidisciplinary team
- features of the organization of work with children who have been sexually abused
- confirmation by a specialist of the fact of sexual violence and record-keeping
- methods of working with children who have suffered from sexual violence