PROJECT “PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM SEXUAL EXPLOITATION, TRADE AND VIOLENCE”
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT: observance of the rights and interests of the child and his / her protection from sexual exploitation, trafficking and violence by means of training specialists
PROJECT DURATION: August-October 2020
The project “Protection of Children from Sexual Exploitation, Trafficking and Violence” was implemented by the International Center for Development and Leadership in partnership with the IBO Child Rescue Service and with the support of the Presidential Commissioner for Children’s Rights
WHAT DID THE PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE AS A RESULT OF THE PROJECT?
- specialists have mastered new methods of working with children (including in the process of rehabilitation) who have suffered from sexual violence;
- specialists have learned to organize work with children who have been sexually abused, respecting their rights;
- specialists have learned to detect sexual abuse of children, given the online violence;
- specialists have learned to work with children who have sexualized behavior and are prone to sexual violence;
- participants learned to confirm the fact of sexual violence, protect the interests of children and keep records.
WHAT DO CHILDREN GET AS A RESULT OF THE PROJECT?
- the child can receive quality services of specialists in the rehabilitation process;
- when working with a specialist, the child may feel safe;
- the child will be protected in a timely manner and will be protected from violence;
- quick response to violence saves a child’s life;
- children will not suffer secondary trauma during interrogations about sexual violence.