Development of training programs
For whom is it suitable?
- You need to prepare employees for the activity, but you do not have a training program
- You want to implement the best world experience, but it is not yet adapted to the realities of Ukraine
- You want your trainers to train others, but you don’t have a training program
- You have the material, but it is not designed as a training program
WHY CAN YOU APPLY TO US TO DEVELOP TRAINING PROGRAMS?
Our experts and methodologists have developed and conducted 15+ training programs aimed at training for 450+ training days aimed at training:
- Social workers
- Leaders of institutions and organizations
- Foster parents
What makes our training programs unique?
- Training programs are developed using a competency-based approach, as well as best practices and researches in the social sphere
- Our programs provide systematic progressive learning of knowledge and skills, their consolidation in practice
- After completing the training, employees are prepared to perform work tasks
- The developed programs are logical, structured, it is easy to train trainers with them
- Programs are developed based on scientific approaches to the specifics of adult learning
- After passing our programs, the efficiency of employees increases
HOW ARE OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS CREATING?
NGO “ILDC” independently selects best practices and develops training programs. Or receives materials from a partner organization or from the customer, translates and adapts them in accordance with the realities of Ukrainian law and practice.
- Evaluation by practitioners, trainers, experts.
- The compiled program is being presented to trainers, experts involved, who have practical experience on the relevant topic.
- Clarifications, additions and other recommendations are made before training the target audience on the basis of expertise.
Feedback from program participants.
Quantitative and qualitative assessment of the content of the program by those who have been trained is being taken into account in terms of compliance of the program with its practical activities.
- Reviewing the contents of the program
Each program is being regularly updated, taking into account changes in researches, practices, legislation.
ILDC DEVELOPS TRAINING PROGRAMS BASED ON THE COMPETENCE APPROACH.
WHAT IS A COMPETENCE-BASED APPROACH?
Competence-based approach is a system that includes training of specialists in training programs that meet their professional needs.
According to the competence-based approach, we determine the position that needs training. Further, the model provides clarification of professional functions, elements of activity, responsibilities of the position. In the following, we highlight the ability to perform these elements of activity – the knowledge, skills and abilities that are required to perform the assigned functions in the workplace, assigned to this position.